Welcome to our website !

ben and ang

turning commonplace adventures into worthwhile stories

January 13, 14, & 15, 2016: The School Grind

By 9:42 PM

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


  • I did Snowbunny Blast on Blogilates. It was no joke.
  • Thankfully, my morning labs aren't in session yet, so I started at 1. However, my day went until 9:30 with only a half hour break for lunch, so I was exhausted. I can tell that Wednesdays are going to be the worst...
  • I started Parks & Rec Season 7 (!!!) during dinner time.
Thursday, January 14, 2016

  • I went to my JumpStart session in the morning. The kids make me smile so much. 
  • I went to the first lecture of OT 261, Physiology. It was so nice to be reunited with my Anatomy classmates - we had a lot of catching up to do on the shuttle to HSC.
  • The teacher is definitely very different from OT 260. I actually really liked Dr. Havens. Though Dr. Dominguez means well, his voice was so boring. I'm considering taking handwritten notes next week.
  • I was so tired when I got home, but Ben pushed me to the gym!

Friday, January 15, 2016



  • I got to wake up late again! Thank god for only one class in the afternoon on Fridays. I took advantage of my morning and did Snowbunny Blast again. 
  • It definitely did not feel like a Friday. 
  • Cheryl took me home later that evening and we stopped for dinner before I headed home. I'm so thankful for her presence in my life and that I have a friend who is down to get thai food with me at 9 PM on a Friday night. 
  • I was so grateful to be home. School is exhausting, and I miss my mom and my dad and my dog and my sisters and my bed. I feel like I'm going to be going home a lot more this semester. I wish winter break went on forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments