Welcome to our website !

ben and ang

turning commonplace adventures into worthwhile stories

January 17 & 18, 2015: Disney After Dark

By 9:49 PM

Sunday, January 17, 2016



I felt bad that my sisters didn't get to go to Disney with me and I'll honestly use any excuse to go to Disney again, so we decided to make the trip out again the following day. Luckily, we were able to stay pretty late since there was no school the next day! We got there in the evening and parked at Toy Story. We went to DCA first and stopped at Starbucks to get our energy going. Afterward, we rode on Mater, Radiator Springs Single Rider (the anxiety hahah), and California Screamin'. Then, we crossed over and hopped on Buzz Lightyear and Pirates of the Caribbean. On our way out, we checked out the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, and I bought Camille chocolate covered pretzels because her energy was minimal. I felt like this trip was very happy and fulfilling compared to a lot of other trips. It even inspired me to start a Disney scrapbook.


  



Monday, January 18, 2016

It was a very relaxed MLK day. I woke up late, having slept around 3 (my latest in a while) the night before. Camille & I had bacon fried rice for breakfast. We went to Rialto to see my great grandma with the rest of our family. It was really funny, because all 18 of us arrived at the same time. I ate so much food. It was ridiculous. Two chicken tacos from Alberto's, some Super Nachos, Lo Mein, chicken, half a quesadilla, and mango cake. To this moment, I'm still ridiculously full and didn't even eat dinner. Camille wouldn't show them their dance, but Tori & Gillian happily obliged to do the whip. My mom took me grocery shopping at Stater Brothers before Ben's mom took him and I back to school. I went to my JumpStart team meeting, and right when I got home, I washed my face and hopped in bed. It's 9:19, but I'm exhausted. It's been a long weekend. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments